filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
I applied with Randstad Columbus Hilliard, OH in October of 2017. There seemed to be a mix up on the time by a few hours and even though there were no other applicants in the office [but four other interviewers simply working on their computers] when I arrived, no one...
I didn't like
  • Unprofessional

Randstad Usa - Non payment

Didn't receive my check on a date it was supposed to be issued

Randstad Usa - Money not in my account

Money not transfered in my money network account
5.0

Randstad Usa - Prompt service

Needed w2 form from 2017 emailed to me @ whitneyking887@yahoo.com

Randstad Usa - Horrible

I called numerous times and every single time there’s no representatives to answer my call and it automatically hangs up afterwards. Does this company need more staff? If so sign me up, I’ve been waiting for work with no success with this staffing agency and come to realize they don’t even have staff to answer the phones.
Turnaround Time

Randstad Usa - W-2 2017

Trying to get W-2 form 2017

Randstad Usa - *** Them

I was pissed on by a customer to Randstand who decided not to pay my hours associated with the 40 hour work week. and the support from Randstad, is Pound SAND!!!!> *** You Randstad. *** Cowards Please Be advised technical engineers, watch your back and your pocket. please please please please please {{Redacted}}
3.0
I didn't like
  • Defense of my interests

Randstad Usa - I was on hold for a long time

I think this website is a scam. It reads, “pissed consumer”!!! I was on hold for more than 25 minutes. The recording said I’d be helped in 11 minutes
2.0

Randstad Usa - I have pay issues

I need to call back during normal business hours

Randstad Usa - Can't get w2