Randstad Usa Contact Information

03:16 AVG CALL DURATION
6% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Randstad Usa to Ask about:

Account:

• “Username and password”
  • “I forgot my ID and password”
  • “Need help reseting password”

Employment:

• “Need to change something on my w2”
  • “About job openings”
  • “Job”

Request for Information:

• “I had to change my email address and I cannot remember my password to login to submit my hours”
  • “Questions about my employ id number”
  • “Wanted to know why and who garnishing my check without my notice and for how much”

Payments and Charges:

• “To ask about my direct deposit”
  • “Have not received my paycheck direct deposit”
  • “Direct deposit number was wrong”

Cards:

• “Wondering why my pay ain't on my card”
  • “Pay Card”
  • “My money not on my card? I havent applied dor one but I have dorect dwposit. My last assignment I recieved a paper check.”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Didn't get paid last Friday”
  • “Havent got my w2”
  • “Did not receive my w2”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Can’t activate my pay card”
  • “To ask why are benefits still being taking out of my check & it done expired already& I haven't renewed it yet!!!”

Staff:

• “Bad customer service”
  • “Self service”
  • “Locked out of my workplace self service account.”

Return/ Replace:

• “Change address f0r w4”
  • “Tax return”

Product/ Service:

• “Insurancep”
  • “Insurance”

Website/ Application:

• “I trying to fill out my application through email for lennox i can not get pass the criminal background part to finish to submit it just stay loading an want go past that part”

Other:

• “Payckeck”
  • “Haven’t received my first check yet”
  • “MY PAY CHECK !”

Recruitment, Recruiter, Customer Care, Job Search, Receptionist

Top 5 Randstad Usa Products

Account, Website, Online Form

Top 5 Dislikes about Randstad Usa

Wast of time and money, Professional and unethical business practice, Way they conduct business, Follow up is non-existent, Unprofessional

Top 5 Related Companies

Randstad, Monster Worldwide, Spherion Staffing, Randstad Norway, HR Partners Australia

Summary

Randstad USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an 22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second-largest staffing organization in the world. Randstad USA offers a comprehensive range of HR services to its clients. The company provides temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers. It fulfills all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting Finance, Office Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing Logistics. Other offerings from the company include pay rolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions. Randstad Staffing also provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401k to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.

Randstad Usa reviews and complaints

Randstad Usa is ranked 45 out of 492 in Job Search and Employment category

Edit Description
Show

Randstad Usa Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Randstad Usa to

i
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Randstad Usa? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup