Contact Randstad Usa

03:22 AVG CALL DURATION
7% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Randstad Usa to Ask about:

Account:

• “I forgot my ID and password”
  • “Need help reseting password”
  • “I can't create account”

Employment:

• “I been trying to get a job here in Florida they keep telling me they don't have anything i been with yall from Cincinnati i moved here in February”
  • “Verification of Employment”
  • “To see my check stub”

Request for Information:

• “Recruiting call question”
  • “Checking on my application”
  • “Questions about pay”

Payments and Charges:

• “Have not received my paycheck direct deposit”
  • “To ask about my direct deposit”
  • “Direct deposit number was wrong”

Cards:

• “Pay Card”
  • “My money not on my card?”
  • “My money not on my card? I havent applied dor one but I have dorect dwposit. My last assignment I recieved a paper check.”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Can’t activate my pay card”
  • “To ask why are benefits still being taking out of my check & it done expired already& I haven't renewed it yet!!!”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Didn't get paid last Friday”
  • “Havent got my w2”
  • “Did not receive my w2”

Return/ Replace:

• “Change address f0r w4”
  • “Tax return”

Staff:

• “Self service”
  • “Locked out of my workplace self service account.”

Product/ Service:

• “Insurance”

Other:

• “Missing timesheet”
  • “Report a Randstad employee”
  • “Money shortage”

About Randstad Usa

Top 5 Randstad Usa Services

Recruitment, Recruiter, Customer Care, Job Search, Manager

Top 5 Randstad Usa Products

Account, Website, Online Form

Top 5 Dislikes about Randstad Usa

Wast of time and money, Way they conduct business, Professional and unethical business practice, Follow up is non-existent, Unprofessional

Top 5 Related Companies

Randstad, Monster Worldwide, Spherion Staffing, Randstad Norway, HR Partners Australia

Summary

Randstad USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an 22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second-largest staffing organization in the world. Randstad USA offers a comprehensive range of HR services to its clients. The company provides temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers. It fulfills all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting Finance, Office Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing Logistics. Other offerings from the company include pay rolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions. Randstad Staffing also provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401k to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.

Randstad Usa reviews and complaints

Randstad Usa is ranked 44 out of 470 in Job Search and Employment category

Edit Description
Show

Randstad Usa Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Randstad Usa to

Staffmark
52 reviews
1.5
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show
Do you have something to say about Randstad Usa? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup