Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have had the WORST experience with a recruiter thus far in my life with this company. I've worked with Michael Anderson (recruiter) before in the past and he's been the most unprofessional recruiter I've worked with.

Although I kept communication up due to interest in a company he was submitting me for. Today he contacted me about another position and was extremely rude, aggressive, harassing, and offensive in several emails that he sent me. I am a very desirable and sought-after candidate and get contacted by at LEAST a dozen recruiters a day. I have a lot of experience with recruiters and have to say this is the first time I've ever been driven to report a recruiter's behavior, since normally recruiters are helpful and nice.

I'm shocked by Michael Anderson's disturbing and offensive behavior towards a top notch female customer. I asked a female colleague of Michael’s to make sure he doesn’t contact me again, because I wanted a new recruiter from randstad to work with me in the future instead of him. However, Michael replied with a belligerent email saying that no one from RLS will contact me ever again. That is not what I wanted, I just didn't want him to contact me again.

I am very upset by this rude and hostile interaction with Michael Anderson. Seriously am shocked that a recruiter would treat somebody so disrespectfully.

Review about: Randstad Usa Recruiter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Harassment and hostile interaction.

Comments

Contact Randstand's Corporate offices with your evidence (emails). They can make the determination whether his behavior was inappropriate and whether you really are blackballed.

BTW: if you have multiple recruiters contacting you daily, I wouldn't want to work with this branch anyway. Go with another recruiter or better yet, find your own employment and cut out the middleman.