Update by user Apr 26, 2017

I would like to make a complaint about the way I was treated by one of your employees in Heilbronn, Germany during my phone-interview today.I have applied for a position of an english-correspondent, and I was not asked throughout the interview a single word of English. During the 10-minutes interview I only had to narrate my CV in German.

At the end I was only told, that I was not suitable for the position. As an answer to my question, I was further explained that I simply do not fulfill the requirements, and that I was not allowed to receive any further information due to its confidentiality. I do not state, that I was flawless in my German, neither that I meet the requirements of the position. I just want to turn your attention to the matter, because I believe that this was not the right way to handle this particular position, neither the right way to treat people like me, who are highly motivated to find a suitable job in a foreign country.

I am able to provide more details wenn You require such. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2017

To whom it may concern, I would like to make a complaint about the way I was treated by one of your employees in Heilbronn, Germany during my phone-interview today. I have applied for a position of an english-correspondent, and I was not asked throughout the interview a single word of English.

During the 10-minutes interview I only had to narrate my CV in German. At the end I was only told, that I was not suitable for the position. As an answer to my question, I was further explained that I simply do not fulfill the requirements, and that I was not allowed to receive any further information due to its confidentiality. I do not state, that I was flawless in my German, neither that I meet the requirements of the position.

I just want to turn your attention to the matter, because I believe that this was not the right way to handle this particular position, neither the right way to treat people like me, who are highly motivated to find a suitable job in a foreign country. I am able to provide more details wenn You require such.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Zornitsa Kovacheva

Product or Service Mentioned: Randstad Usa Recruitment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 26, 2017.

Comments