Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I APPLIED FOR A POSITION WITH RANDSTAD IN THE CANTON, MS.LOCATION.

I WENT SO FAR AS TO TAKING A TYPING TEST, CALL CENTER AUDIO, TO FILLING OUT PAPERWORK FOR DEPOSIT INFORMATION, I HAD 2 INTERVIEWS ON THE PHONE. AND I WAS OFFERED THE JOB. AFTER GOING IN TO TAKE MY DRUG TEST, RANISHA ADVISE ME THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO SEND ME TO TRUSTCARE TO TAKE ANOTHER DRUG TEST DUE TO THE HEADACHE MEDICATION I WAS TAKING, SHE ADVISED ME THAT SHE WOULD SEND ME AN EMAIL TO GO. I NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL, THEREFORE I CALLED THE RECRUITER BACK LAURA AND JEVILYN FAJARDO BACK.

JEVILYN ADVISED ME THAT SHE WOULD CALL RANISHA BACK TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON. SO, NO ONE EVER RETURNED MY CALL, AND I LATER RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT I WAS NOT SELECTED FOR A POSITION I WAS ALREADY OFFERED. SO, THEN I CALLED RANISHA NO ANSWER, THEN I CALLED JEVILYN , WHO STATED RANISHA HAS TO BE THE ONE TO TELL ME WHY I WAS NOT SELECTED. I THEN CALLED BACK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER AT THE WINN JOB CENTER IN CANTON, MS.

THAT STATED SHE WOULD GET SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK AND HELP ME, THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I THEN CALLED A NUMBER I HAD FOR AUDRE, NO ANSWER. AND, I THEN CALLED ALLY WHICH SHE HEARD ME OUT THAT'S IT. NO CALL BACK OR ANYTHING.

SO THE NEXT WEEK, RANISHA FINALLY CALLED ME AND STATED SHE HEARD I WAS LOOKING FOR HER AND WANTED TO KNOW WHY I RECEIVED THE EMAIL I RECEIVED. I TOLD HER YES, ALL RANISHA SAID WAS THAT THEY DIDN'T SELECT YOU, GAVE NO REASON, WAS VERY NONCHALANT. I ASKED HER WAS IT DUE TO MY HEADACHE MEDICINE SHE SAID NO, BECAUSE I HAD DOCUMENTATION FOR THAT. SHE THEN ADVISED ME THAT I WAS ALREADY HIRED, BUT THEY DECIDED TO NOT GO WITH ME.

THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AS A STAFFING COMPANY TO HAVE SOMEONE TO GO THROUGH AN ENTIRE PROCESS OF EMPLOYMENT THEN THE SAME DAY SEND AN EMAIL NOT STATING WHY THEY WAS DENIED FROM 9:00AM TO 10:30AM. I DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT WENT WRONG WITHIN AN HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES.

I HAVE DOCUMENTATION FOR MY HEADACHE MEDICINE THAT IS IN MY NAME.NO ONE WILL CALL OR REACH OUT TO ME, THEREFORE I AM TAKING THE NEXT STEP NECESSARY.

Reason of review: VERY UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!.

I didn't like: Disrespect for representing organization professionally.

Comments

What is the phone number you used to call jevilyn fajardo?