Product: Randstad Usa Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 32 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Randstad Usa - To get in contact with human resources

Need paycheck stub. Try to email/ download my last paycheck stub
#1419089

Randstad Usa - To call in

Because I’ve been calling for the past hour and I get the dial tone. I am Aleah Corelli Davis I work for NSG for Lexington Kentucky first shift and I’m trying to call in! and cover all my steps.
3.8
Show

Randstad Usa - Automotive system said that no one can take my call due to high call volume

I worked for Randstad last month and never received my check I’m mail it’s been 6 weeks

Randstad Usa - Still haven’t gotten paid

my Time was entered Tuesday November 13. I still haven’t gotten paid and today is the 19th
Resolved
Im got fired from the randstand officer ,on york rd ,in md , for me complaining about a job site that was not fit ,because of the job titles they had me doing,that was not my job from when i took to the site , i been lied to the time i took to the job site,but my point...
2.0
Reply to reviews
Randstad had the worst customer service! Couldn't do the most simple task like sending electronic paperwork to the proper email address. Jessica Lusko and Amanda Lot had rude unconcerned attitudes. Amanda Lot left me a rude unprofessional voicemail. Anybody in business...

Randstad Usa - Pooooorrrr

They lie about everthing...and rules dont apply to every one..managment dont know what he is doing..very bad place to work

Randstad Usa - Call got disconnected

After the call was disconnected I tried calling again but the service said my physical zip was incorrect I would like to get a call back as soon as possible please call me at 209 6226595
4.1

Randstad Usa - In need of work

I put my application in at randstad got a cll next day went to interview next day and went to work the next day they are a very nice group of people best temp service i have ever worked for. Matt was my agent and he is great takes good care of me.i
4.7

Randstad Usa - Worst staffing company ever

Randstad was great at first then when my employer starting screwing my hours up. They kept saying there's nothing we can do. They believe the employers over there employees and quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me if randstad is pocketing the money that employers are stealing from you. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. SAFE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE.