Turnaround Time

Randstad underpays people for their skills. I was on an assignment and it ended.

Their client claimed I was a disruptive employee. Keeping the employees from doing their work. I was a Receptionist during the assignment.

The company lied on me and I feel they need to be reported to the EEOC. Never working with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of randstad staffing employment service. Randstad Usa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned randstad staffing employment service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Randstad Usa.

Comments

See, that similar sort of thing happened to me too. I have problems with acid reflux and worked in a call center.

I could not control it at times. Randstad jumps on me for it as well as a couple lates and then after they say it's all good and everything is taken care of, December I get a call from them saying they took me off the assignment. Why? For attendance (one late they waived because I wasn't at fault for it.

Had system issues but the security gate shows I swiped in early. The company I worked with had garbage systems. Second late was because they screwed with my schedule and were supposed to email me it weekly but never did. They even told me that my schedule was set to 4:30-Midnight.

Well they changed it and every week they email schedules.

They never emailed mine. So I come in at 4:30 and turns out looking at the computer at work my weekly schedule was finally posted 4:00-11:30.) and "behavioral problems".