Turnaround Time

I am filing this complaint about the Unprofessional Recruiters at Randstad USA (Rockville and Florida). The Recruiter in Rockville not only does not provide you with a job description, but does no following after you have taken the time off your current job, spent money to get to the location, walked a go distance from the Metro Stop and taken multiple (1) bus and (Two Metro), plus walk several blocks to get that location to speak to that Recruiter in person (Patrick Hopkins) who had no true intention to follow thru with referring you to the job in question and also put in writing behind your back to ruin your chances of getting another job with another Recruiter (Steve McKenna) in Florida the other location and who has almost as bad as following thru and not bothering to call you about the other job in question, who not only believe what the other Recruiter said without talking to you about the situation that he not only did not want to hear my side of the story, but, had already made up his mind off what others had to say.

I wasted my valuable time with these Two Unprofessional Recruiters. In addition, also wasted my time/money, but also had to make up the time at my current temporary job because I do not earn leave here.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Following thru and unprofessional.

Comments