I was called by Holly Harris from Randstad and told she would like to set up an interview for me early the following week with Duke Energy, and asking me to take some online tests. After struggling with my browser set up and then spending a couple of hours taking the tests, I never heard from her again.

I left her a voice mail at the end of the next week asking for the current status, and my reply, the following week, was a generic "thanks for your interest but we are considering other candidates for the position" system email with a "do not reply" address. I have always done exceptionally well on online tests with other employment companies, and don't believe that could have been the problem (actually other companies' tests usually provide your score at the end, and the Randstad tests did not), so I just wanted to know why the change of interest, and now the VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL TREATMENT BY RANDSTAD, but guess I will never get the courtesy of an answer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Randstad Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Randstad Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Job Search and Employment category for more informed decision or compare Randstad Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments

You should have requested feedback on your test scores.