I thought different locations might provide better service..I was wrong!They do not respond to phone calls or emails and are just as unprofessional as Kelly Services.

I am not sure how the Branch Managers or Recruiters are selected but this agency is a joke! It's sad that they pretend to be an employment agency, yet they don't update their job board and lack compassion.

The personnel that answer the phones no matter the location seem irritated by your phone calls and either do not give messages or the messages are simply ignored.I have contacted 4 different locations/different cities within GA and they all stink!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of employment service from Randstad USA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Randstad USA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they conduct business. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Randstad USA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Randstad USA?

Comments

Outsource Com - AVOID! WARNING! No Verification of Freelance Talent Outsource Com "I was six weeks in on a project with a "experienced" developer. My project involved the creation of a complex web app that could not vary from the supplied flow..." Read more AppleOne - Illegal Employment Practices AppleOne "I applied for a job advertised on monster.com. I get an email reply from a recruiter. The recruiter tells me to call back on the number in the email (receptionist)..." Read more INTERPOL/S.H.E.I.L.D ARREST WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL CAREEREXCUSE STAFF/EMPLOYEES CareerExcuse "CAREER EXCUSE HAS BEEN DEEMED A CORRUPT COMPANY AND NOW HAS A WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL LABELED STAFF/EMPLOYEES UNDER THE COMPANY. ASSIGNED ARRESTING OFFICER: DEPUTY AGENT NEGRO DERSHA...." Read more Davinci Staffing Work Experience Review from Dallas, Texas Davinci Staffing "Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid. You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more