3.5K views

I didn't receive my W-2 form from Randstad Staffing by January 31st so I called the local office today asking for it but was referred to their online 3rd party site to obtain an electronic copy. After entering my SSN as the Username and last four of SSN as the PIN #, my info wasn't found.

When I called the 3rd party site assistance line, they looked me up but said Randstad no longer uses their business to distribute W-2 Forms. My question is - if they no longer use this 3rd party business to distribute forms, then why was I referred there, why is this same service still listed on Randstad's website, and why wasn't I mailed a copy?

I'll be taking this up with the company tomorrow but this is unacceptable. I won't be working for them again.

JayFan76 wrote the review because of bad quality at Randstad Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Randstad Usa to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Randstad Usa randstad staffing employment service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I've since learned that you log into your Randstad account online and obtain the information there but I was upset that their staff across departments didn't know this and couldn't

help me. However, I've noticed high turnover with agencies in my area so employees are probably not learning everything they should. Most temp agencies are now giving access to tax forms from their website.

#1420066

I have not received mine either. Not only have I not received my w2 but had several payroll issues with Ransdad during my assignment. These people are shady.

Same thing with me. They didn't send me my W2 and i had to go through the same painful process as you did.

I called the corporate number and they transferred me to the tax department where I had to talk to a computer to either have my W2 sent to me either email or mail. I had Randstad in the past so maybe they changed things a bit

to unhappy temp #1429024

I can't even get that far. What # did you dial?

Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States #1278581

I have yet to receive my w-2 form as-well.

I have always had problems with Ranstad.

to Anonymous #1290584